DO I NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
You do not need to create an account to buy our products. We think that having an account is annoying!
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY SHIPPING ADDRESS?
By default, the last used shipping address will be saved to your order. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed and you will have the option to amend it if you need to.
HOW DO YOU SHIP MY ORDERS?
All orders will be sent via Singapore Post Limited (SingPost).
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDERS & PAYMENT?
All orders are sent via registered postage. A tracking number (article tracking number) will be given to you after the receipt given from Singapore Post Limited (SingPost).
HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDERS BEFORE I MAKE A PAYMENT?
Just take the order out of the cart. Do not make any payment.
Note: We cannot give refunds once payment is verified.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE AFTER I MAKE PAYMENT?
Customers within Singapore should expect to receive their orders within five (5) to ten (10) working days upon payment verification.
Customers outside of Singapore should expect to receive their orders within two (2) to three (3) weeks upon payment verfication.
If you experience delays in receiving your order, contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will help to confirm the status of your order.
HOW MUCH IS THE SHIPPING FEE?
For International customers, shipping fee is a flat-rate of S$10.00.
For customers within Singapore, shipping is free.
HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENTS USING PAYPAL? HOW DOES IT WORK?
Paypal is the easiest way to make payments online. Upon checking out your order, you will be redirected to the Paypal website. Be sure to fill in your correct details for a fast and hassle-free payment processing. After a successful Paypal payment, a payment advice will be automatically generated for your order.
It's fast, easy and secure.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE?
At the moment, we only all major Credit/Debit cards and Paypal. On the payment page, you can select your preferred payment mode.
CAN I PAY USING PAYPAL WITHOUT A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
Yes! It is commonly misunderstood that a Paypal account is needed in order to make payments through Paypal. The truth is you DO NOT need one, although we strongly recommend you sign up to enjoy the added ease of use.
Without a Paypal account, all you need is any Debit/Credit card stated that is supported by Paypal.
By using Paypal, we can process & deliver your orders in a shorter time. Paypal is the easiest & most secure way to make payment online. No account needed.
For more details, click on Paypal to see how it works for you.
WHY MUST I MAKE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY AT CHECKOUT?
All of our products are unique and each order is 'first-come-first served'. To ensure that you get the product you want, we recommend that you make your payment within 60 minutes of checking out.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE HAS BEEN A DELIVERY MISHAP TO MY ORDER? (DAMAGED OR LOST DELIVERY)
We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiry.
- In the event of damaged samples received, we will require photo proof of the affected products and your D.O (Delivery Order) in order for us to investigate and review. You will need to send us the product back so we can rectify the product. Shipping cost will be on us. We regret to inform you that no refunds will be given for damaged products.
- In the event of lost mail, we will try to locate the delivery team in Singpost and if there is a clear indication that your order is indeed lost, we will resend a different product of the same price to you at no cost.
I AM HAVING PROBLEMS ACCESSING JIAKUMA WEBSITE. SOME OF THE PAGES LOOK WEIRD. AM I USING THE RIGHT BROWSER?
As Jiakuma uses some of the latest graphics designs which may not be supported in lower version of browsers, it is recommended that you use the following browsers to access Sample Store:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 10 onwards.
- Download the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer at: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie
- Mozilla Firefox Version 10 onwards.
- Download the latest Mozilla Firefox at: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
- Google Chrome Version 12 onwards.
- Download the latest Google Chrome at: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/